[pct-l] Unhealthy side effects of long term AquaMira use?

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 18:34:38 CDT 2013

Hi Gideon,
I don't have any experience with aqua Mira as I'm fairly new to this sport/life on the trail. What I do have experience with however is years of digestive tract problems from food most don't have a problem with. I know I'm not the average bear in this regard but, at the same, I know I need to be just a little more careful with my water supply than most and that is why I carry a filter that I can rely on and not just chemicals.

Better for me to toot down the trail without a dribble too.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone