[pct-l] old svea

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Apr 2 19:30:34 CDT 2013

Trailhacker has a jet boil now. The other night he used it to test
out some trail meals he's working on. He got his water boiling in
what seemed like 30 seconds. Talk about fuel lasting forever. Even if
it takes twice or four times as long outside it's still impressively
efficient. And even if there is some stove that is more efficient,
I'm seriously jealous of his ability to eat hot food nearly instantly.