[pct-l] Cilo Gear pack experiences

Carl Detwyler carld at bresnan.net
Tue Apr 2 10:22:23 CDT 2013

Does any one use a Cilo Gear Worksack 60 liter pack for through-hiking?  As
an aspiring PCT hiker I tried to do an overnight ski trip with my Cilo Gear
Worksack.  I found it very uncomfortable and pretty much gave up after 5
miles of travel.  It is designed as more of a stripped-down climbing pack
than a Big Miles hiking pack, but maybe some discomfort is to be expected
(?).  Or am I just being a wimp and need to toughen-up?  Or looking for an
excuse to buy yet another pack, the ULA packs look nice--