[pct-l] Buying larger shoes

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Apr 2 07:37:48 CDT 2013

Good morning, Gretchen,

The objective of wearing larger shoes is not just to create additional
space; it’s to allow the feet to enlarge without restriction, resulting in
about the same space as you now have.  If the shoes initially seem too
large they can be temporarily  accommodated with an additional insole,
and/or thicker socks.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/