[pct-l] Fw: Titanium backpacker stoves

Bill Cathey b.cathey at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 11:44:37 CDT 2012

I have no snow-camping experience, but am hoping to learn. Why is the stove that is good for boiling water not the best for melting snow? Is being able to simmer for some reason better for melting snow? I know you're supposed to make sure there's a little water in the pot before melting snow. Thanks.

bill