[pct-l] Fw: Titanium backpacker stoves

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 20:35:50 CDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Customer Service <customerservice at jetboil.com>
To: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Titanium backpacker stoves

Hi there,

Thank you for your note. At high altitudes it is common to see the igniter not work well, this is due to the air composition being different at the higher altitudes and therefore doesn’t transmit the spark very well.  We have redesigned the cozy on both the Sol aluminum and Sol titanium models, if you purchase one and it has an old model cozy on it we will replace it for you at no charge, you will just need to send us a note with your address. If you are only looking to boil water in the system and want a lightweight option then the Sol Titanium is a great model for that purpose, if you are looking to maybe cook noodles, beans or need to melt snow from time to time you would go with the Sol Aluminum model as it is more versatile in its options and is still lightweight.

Thanks,

Heather Fernandes
Office Manager
Jetboil Inc.