[pct-l] Weather in Washington?

Jerry King geraldbking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:57:11 CDT 2012

I just checked the 10 day forecast from the River Forecast Center and they
are showing a chance of modest rainfall on most of the next 10 days in the
Washington Cascades. Freezing levels are staying pretty high (over 8000')
for the most part, some localized areas it could drop to 5000'. Definitely
the season has changed as of this morning from a long dry summer to the
early stages of fall.