[pct-l] footwear and trainers Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 57, Issue 13

Patti McCarthy mcshap at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 14 10:33:16 CDT 2012

>>> Linda

My husband & I are doing sections, having only done so far, So Cal where we live. We wear boots
for the ankle support.  Some trails we have come across are very rocky and on those trails we have
had some twists, but no injuries.  Personally for us, also not being so young,  we dont find the heat or
the weight of our boots to be a problem compared to the risk of twisting an ankle.

Just started the trail this year - no trail name yet either :)

Patti