[pct-l] footwear and trainers

Linda Sheehan lwshee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:14:09 CDT 2012

What about ankle support and those rocky trail surfaces? My ankles aren't
what they used to be. I've always worn boots that support the ankle, but
then I'm a Northwesterner and snow is always present. My friend and I are
doing sections of the PCT and have done almost all of WA. I realize in
SoCal especially the boots will be little saunas in the heat, but I'm
afraid for my ankle.
An older and only a little wiser hiker with no trail name yet, Linda