[pct-l] Generosity, thanks.

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:14:07 CDT 2012

I want to take a moment to thank this list for it's generosity. First,
you have helped to rekindle my desire to be outdoors and enjoy my
life. Second, you folks have pretty much accepted me (or ingnored me
;-) at "face value". No one has tried to tell me what to do, how to do
it, or even uttered a single discouraging word to me. Instead, I see
so much encouragement and friendliness here, and I thank you.

Now, as a result of being a member here, someone is doing me what I
consider a great kindness and saving me a huge bunch of money. I won't
go into details, but I will simply say that this is the kind of
community I would like to be in, and look forward to being able to
repay the kindness over and over again.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--