[pct-l] Fwd: [FWD: Bikes and horses]

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Oct 19 13:30:08 CDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <tom at bache.me>
Date: Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Subject: [FWD: Bikes and horses]
To: Brick Robbins <brick at brickrobbins.com>

Brick,

I haven't tried to post to PCT-l for a long time.  The last time I
tried, there was something about my
settings that prevented my postings from appearing.  I don't remember
the nature of the problem
or whether I fixed it.  I think this note has some useful information
on a hot topic, so I hope it
can be posted.  I'll see it if it is.  Otherwise, after a time, I'll
notice that it never appeared.

No need to answer if it does get posted, but if not, I'd appreciate
your help to fix whatever needs
fixing.

Thanks,

Tom Bache