[pct-l] ULA and Anna: Lame

Amanda Timeoni amanda.timeoni at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:39:27 CDT 2012

I don't think this video is empowering for women hikers just because it
features a woman model. And I don't think its funny or clever. It's really
tacky. Just another instance of men running the show. I can see them now
behind the camera, snickering about her big floppy side boob sneaking into
the camera. BIG FLOPPY SIDE BOOB! How do I figure out my pack size? BIG
FLOPPY SIDE BOOB! How far did she measure down her back? BIG FLOPPY SIDE
BOOB. Why do I need S straps instead of J straps? TITTY! They don't do
anything to hide her big floppy side boob, it's totally distracting and
tacky.

Love 4 ever,
Not a Chance