[pct-l] ULA and Anna: Lame

Ashley djalowe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:20:04 CDT 2012

I actually thought the video was awesome. I am a women and it made me think "nice this model that is unisex is using a women instead of a man to show its thinking of both sexes!"
The last month I've been trying to decide between exos and the ula circuit and let me tell you, exos does not fit around my hips properly though it is considered unisex. Ula is interchangeable so I can get the right hip belt. I think it's more frustrating that there seems to be less ultralight options for women at major backpacking stores, ie REI. But with that interchangble hip belt that ula does it makes me feel like they considered us! Yay ula! Rock on and thank you for including us!
Iguana

Sent from my iPod