[pct-l] ULA and Anna: Lame

M. Shea mshea68 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:04:35 CDT 2012

On the PCT, I hiked with smart, strong and skilled women:  Not A Chance, Stride, Sniper, Corn Nut, Moonshine, Woodstock Willie, Peru, Andrew, etc.  Gender never influenced my perception or appreciation of their abilities.  They ripped.  So, when a company like ULA uses a semi-clothed model to explain pack sizing, it offends me because it dismisses and disregards the independence and empowerment and badassery of ALL who hike the trail.  Much ado about nothing?  I won't buy their shit until video is removed.

Check it out at http://www.ula-equipment.com/catalyst.asp.  Hit the 'Sizing' tab for video.  If bugged, let them know.