[pct-l] To SPOT or not to SPOT [AND] Money along the

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sat Oct 13 15:35:51 CDT 2012

> With just a map phone and a SPOT it’s too easy to think, “No problem. If I
> get lost, confused, or scared I’ll just punch the panic button then start
> scanning the horizon for the helicopter that’s coming to pick me up.”
>
> Steel-Eye
On the other hand, being able to push the button every night can greatly improve the peace of mind for a spouse not traveling with you, making it easier to get away for an extended period.  It would be selfish for me to not take them along just to lose a few ounces.

Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/