[pct-l] OT, but cool Sierra story

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Tue Oct 9 16:37:06 CDT 2012

Not quite as cool, but did anyone else ever notice the Mission Creek Trail Register? Scott Williamson wrote a note and started it on his way south near the end of his '06 yo-yo. I found it and put it back in the tin in the dirt, and no-one else ever mentioned it.

~Craig/Heaps/SunWalker

Local TV news in LA found the guy that left the note.