[pct-l] Dances with Marmots

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Tue Oct 9 16:31:49 CDT 2012

Don't worry, my tongue was firmly in-cheek :) Actually the only misunderstanding  I recall from the trail is the way the Paradise Cafe waitress said "mayonnaise". I though she was offering me manny in my burger, and she thought I was stupid for not not speaking American.

~Craig/Heaps/SunWalker

I didn't mean to imply that i could not understand him.  He was quite
readable and understandable.  Some of his words and expressions were not
what i am used to though, which just added to the stories charm.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE Phone