[pct-l] Giving way to Mtn Bikes on the PCT

Fred Walters fredwalters2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:49:54 CDT 2012

No more listening to music players with earphones - 'cos you wont hear them
ringing their bells.  First thing you would be aware of is when you are
bashed hard from behind and flung to the ground ...

Which does raise the question, is the trail wide enough for walkers and
bikers to share ?

Fred

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Austin Greavette <austin.greavette at gmail.com