[pct-l] Wife Buy-In

andyj92 at aol.com andyj92 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 12:16:54 CDT 2012

Recent study I read over the weekend noted that secret to long marriages is occassional seperation.  AS I approach 44 years of marriage, I guess it's because I was not home and am not now at-home, all-day-every-day. It has caused us to appreciate many of the small things the other does. Rather than a growing list of annoyances and slights, we each see consideration and value in the small things they do around the home and for for each other. Somethings also noted in the report.

One added note regarding leaving the business; prepare for not returning. Yes, we all, never know when this day will be our last. On the trail one is likely to be at a place or in a season when there will be no other humans for a few days or weeks. There is no guarantee that one who finds you has any first aid training. Yes, this is also true for life in "civilization". EMTs and 911 are easier to contact when there is easy cell connection and paved roads to reach you.

That's my $00.02 worth of suggestion.