[pct-l] Wife Buy-In and Contracting Biz Prep For Thru

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 07:39:31 CDT 2012

Snow Bunny JMT Unsupport Reinhold writes: If you guys would have trained your women right, like I did, you would not have to ask for permission...you would simply say...woman I'm going hiking.I need someone to cook for me and clean the dishes....so get your pack and cooking gear woman and get ready to go hiking.
Switchback replies: I have met your better half and noticed how quite and timid you are around her.  It is obvious who wears the pants in your family and it is not you.  The only time you talk around her is to ask how high to jump when she speaks.  I like her.  Talk about how opposites attract.  Wow.