[pct-l] Hiking in sandals

Miekke rayvenwahine at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 11:14:37 CDT 2012

Hi list!
I regularly get blisters on my inner left heel area. Last weekend one started forming on the right side too, and as an additional bonus I also had blisters starting up on the inner balls of both feet. Obviously, I need to have a pro help me figure out what's up with that, but I'm also thinking about trying sandals because mostly those hot spot areas will not be covered if I'm in sandals. I also like the idea of not having to empty my shoes out all the time.
So, for those of you who have hiked in sandals, what are the pros & cons, and what make/model/etc do you recommend?
Thanks for the input!