[pct-l] Bears vs Habituated Bears

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:30:34 CST 2012

 I remember Iceaxe mentioning to me in Washington how he was so sorry for
the bears -- because they seemed so pathetic just digging for grubs and
running away everytime they saw any human.  It is very rare to have any
problems with bears outside of the National Parks and established
campgrounds.

I know that whenever I get a picture, and usually they run away to fast for
me to get one, it is of there back ends as they are high tailing it away.

Day-Late