[pct-l] Health insurance

igellenig igellenig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:24:56 CST 2012

Health insurance is not mandatory but it is helpful.  If you become l or injured, you can discuss with the doc what the options are to keep costs down.  I always have insurance but I am willing to pay the price. Haven't had to use it on a hike yet...
You can do some preventative things too.  Make sure your tetAnus vaccination is up to date.  Carry a prescription to treat Guardia.  Carry a spare pAir of prescription glasses.
No Butt