[pct-l] thaw cycles

belcherjd at juno.com belcherjd at juno.com
Wed Nov 28 01:14:31 CST 2012

Thanks Ken - I stand corrected.

I learned that fact while in a 2 week training seminar on
installing high tech windows and the problems with weather.
I don't think they knew Utah existed. ;)
Nothing outside of Salt Lake City anyway. ;)

BTW - I still have your business card (hiking card) you handed
me at Glacier Peak way back when. My two nephews and I were camped
next to you and Marsha. You were using a MSR Whisperlite.

'til later,
Jon (Gandalf - PCT class of 2013)
Marysville WA