[pct-l] Guthook's Hiking Guide Update

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 19:39:10 CST 2012

I would like to congratulate all the PCT hikers this year.  It was an amazing year to hike the trail and I
felt privileged to share the experience with so many.

I’m currently making updates to the Guthook’s Hiking Guide (iPhone
app) for the PCT.  Additional reviews from
users would really be appreciated so that I can improve the app for next
season.

Thank you to all the users of the Guthook’s Hiking Guide app
who have already posted a review at the app store.  Your contribution will make next year’s app
better.
Paul (Tangent)