[pct-l] Sleepin Bag

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Nov 23 11:10:56 CST 2012

Good morning, Chris,

There are three primary desirable attributes of hiking gear:  Good, light,
and cheap.  You may select whichever two of those you want.  Only in rare
instances – like a plastic soda bottle for a canteen – is an object
simultaneously good, light, and cheap; and it really never happens with
sleeping bags.

Your sleeping system may be good and cheap, but it isn’t light; most
ultra-lite hikers have a base weight less than just your bag.  Welcome to
the real world.   http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=264203

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/