[pct-l] PCT Holiday Gift Suggestion

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Nov 16 21:45:08 CST 2012

Speaking as a trustee of the local library and as retiring treasurer of the
local friends of the library, you could probably do two good deeds -- buy a
copy and keep it in excellent condition then donate the book to your
library to add to their collection.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.