[pct-l] PCT stats

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:04:06 CST 2012

I met a south-boundwe many years ago near Castle Crags named Johnny Olley
that at the time was 78.  This was mid-August, so I'd say he had a sporting
chance of making it to Mexico. He'd be 100 now, so might not be with us
anymore (anyone know of him?).
This summer, I met a 73 year old woman in Southern Oregon in late march
hiking north.