[pct-l] PCT stats

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Nov 15 06:33:08 CST 2012

Good morning, Dwane,

My friend Billygoat is a perennial PCT hiker, and while his age is his
business, I can say he is older than you.  I don’t know how many times he’s
hiked the PCT, but as great as his memory is I expect he knows exactly.  Often
nowadays he picks sections that interest him rather than hiking the whole
thing – again – so I don’t know at what age he completed his most recent
“thru-hike”.

Regardless, in any “old hiker-guy” contest he is pretty much the gold
standard having booked tens-of-thousands of miles.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/