[pct-l] No on Proposition Foraging

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:47:33 CST 2012

Diane does make a point here... I don't think she's saying that we should
carry ALL the food for the entire hike starting in Southern California.
That would obviously not work.

I think her point is that you can certainly forage for your food ahead of
time, and then incorporate that into your drop schedule. So, you're
foraging, but not on the trail during the hike.