[pct-l] Being Old

andyj92 at aol.com andyj92 at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 12:40:01 CST 2012

Being Olde is much like being Superman with differences.
1) I'm from a planet far-far away, where people looked and acted much like this one.
2) The people did things differently and dressed differently
3) Instead of super powers, I have diminished powers.
4) Gravity is heavier here. Things take more energy, time and planning. Luckily, I have these in abundance.
5) People are kind, but within a range. They don't appreciate or understand the planet from whence I come.
6) Some of the skills I had there work here. Some of the things done here take a bit of learning.

I have heard of this planet all my life. I awoke one day and I now live here.
I'm not sure how I got here, but I am very certain I cannot go back.
In the meantime, there are things to do, places to go, people to annoy and stuff to learn.
It's not all bad. It's not all good. It simply -IS- and it's up to me to adapt. I this is a practiced skill. I practice often.

My message to the people of this planet;
As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, you will be.
Choose wisely.

My $.002 contribution...