[pct-l] PCT in spring

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 06:26:19 CST 2012

Hi Ryan.

 Unless you are experienced in winter travel in the Cascades I would not attempt this any earlier then July. That being said if you have the experience and the equipment you can expect an average of 5 to 6 miles a day.

Diarmaid "Irish" Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"