[pct-l] Kerosene and white gas availability along the trail/ how big do the feet get

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:55:12 CST 2012

I'll be interested in the responses to this as well -- we just
purchased a Vargo
Triad XE Titanium Alcohol/Tablet
Stove<http://www.rei.com/product/837466/vargo-triad-xe-titanium-alcoholtablet-stove>,
thinking it'll be: a) lighter to carry, and b) easier to get fuel en route.

Have it it, fellow PCT-ers....

-dz

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Stefan Rinnert <stefanrinnert at googlemail.com

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb

www.sunnatamassage.com

Daniel Zellman, LMT, CMLDT
danielzellman at gmail.com