[pct-l] Craig's Planner

Pierre Provost pep at pacifier.com
Fri Nov 2 13:03:12 CDT 2012

I have found Craig's planner to be incredibly useful in a number of convenient ways. Primarily, I've used it to dial in various daily mileage scenarios to see where you will end up. This is really helpful figuring where your resupplys will be and how many days it will take to get there. There is a lot of depth to the program and he has continued to tweak it over time.

The exact mileage of the PCT at any given point will vary a bit from the "official PCT mile", Craig's planner or any guide you may use. Each guide or map is usually very internally consistent for smaller sections.

Jackrabbit

Sent from my iPad