[pct-l] Sleeping bag help, please

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue May 29 21:44:00 CDT 2012

Good evening, Piper,

I don’t disparage 900-fill down.  If 900 is bad, mine 850 Marmot is 94% bad.
The way loft is measured at the factory is pretty arbitrary.  On any given
day the difference between 850 and 900 is mostly academic and probably not
repeatable.

I would use water-resistant smoke if I could find a way to keep it in place.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/