[pct-l] Sleeping bag help, please

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue May 29 21:01:40 CDT 2012

Good evening, Kit,

Be worried – be very worried.  Once an innocent person begins associating
with known hiker-trash things can change quickly.  A few summer weeks in
gentle but beautiful N. California can be termed a “gateway experience”.

After that ends well, you’ll probably begin tapping the veins at the bend
of your elbow wondering where to inject the “hard stuff” like deserts, high
mountain snowpack, seemingly endless climbs, and serious rain.

You may need an intervention by some conscientious mall-walking types.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/