[pct-l] Sleeping bag help, please

Kit Hepburn nottheactress at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:37:29 CDT 2012

Thank you so much, everyone, for the interesting responses to my question
about sleeping bags.  (Your romantic advice was duly noted, Mr. Timothy
Nye!)

Of course I am still entirely undecided, but definitely feel better
informed!  I'll order something by the end of the week so that I can test
it out before heading to California.  Down quilts certainly sound
intriguing; I do love hunkering down underneath my feather duvet on a cold
winter night.  At the very least I have decided that investing in a
high-quality lightweight down product will be worth it.

And now for the next question...  When I last spoke to my boyfriend on the
telephone, I told him that we're going to have to make sure to use all of
our nice outdoor gear next summer.  I had been thinking of maybe a few
weekend canoe trips on the Klondike, or hiking in the Tombstones, but he
instantly responded by saying that I could do the Appalachian Trail with
him next summer.  How worried should I be?  ;)

Thanks again, and happy hiking!

K.