[pct-l] Parking At Hwy 79

Dan C. aka Thumper dofdear at cox.net
Tue May 22 09:24:55 CDT 2012

Bill,

At the southern ncrossing of Hwy 79 there is a fenced unimproved parking area in front of the Fire Department.  It is along Hwy 79.  I believe it is either CALFIRE or USFS.  It is to the left when facing the station house and directly in front of a school.  I and friends have parked there for several days on several separate occasions without problem.  Recommend you display a National Forest Adventure Pass.  I also leave a note with projected return date.

Thumper aka dofdear