[pct-l] picture of n. side of Forester Pass 2 weeks ago

gschenk1 at roadrunner.com gschenk1 at roadrunner.com
Fri May 18 10:24:50 CDT 2012

If you don't know people with these skills, then the best place to learn, IMO, is the Cascades. The Pacific Northwest people know snow. Take a four day mountaineering course from any of the guides services up there and you'll be more than qualified for what you'll find on the PCT.

And it might open up another world for you.

Gary