[pct-l] picture of n. side of Forester Pass 2 weeks ago

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:39:12 CDT 2012

Mtn Ned has classes throughout the winter in the South Lake Tahoe area.

For now I strongly recommend watching as many videos about how to self
arrest as possible.  If you can, get a copy of "Mountaineering - Freedom of
the Hills" and read the parts about self arrest.  This will get you
thinking about how to self arrest.  Visualizing the event and getting it
embedded into your head is a big part of learning how to do it.  Even after
you go to training, you still need to do the mental aspect so that it's a
natural instantaneous response when the real need to self arrest occurs.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Catherine Ford <ceford.nhighlands at gmail.com