[pct-l] Poodledog Bush Report mi 419-430

Christopher Sanderson csandowalk at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:18:46 CDT 2012

I hiked through a small stretch of it at Mill Creek Summit in shorts, and I had no problem with it.  I know some people are more sensitive to it than others, but I'm with Pockets on this one.  Wear long pants through there, and one should do just fine. As Public Enemy so eloquently rapped, "Don't Believe The Hype!"

BTW, I learned that proliferation of Poodle Dog Bush is a good thing, as it prevents soil erosion, especially following a fire.  So, yay poodle Dog Bush!

Freefall