[pct-l] Thru Hiker Information Sources

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu May 10 08:53:52 CDT 2012

She hasn't updated her site in a long time. I used her info for my
hikes. Not so much the data on that page, but her attitude and
philosophy influenced my hike and made for a good time for me.

Here's an example.
http://asthecrowflies.org/2008/04/04/resupplying-from-small-stores/
She was right.

Lots of things she writes about have that same sensibility and I
found that when I took that attitude to the trail, things worked out
way better than having to know every detail everywhere I went.