[pct-l] Need Ride from Warner Springs to Idylwild

Tim Gustafson tjg at tgustafson.com
Sun May 6 17:07:12 CDT 2012

Hey,

My feet are not willing to go any further, so I'm cutting my section
hike a bit short. I am currently in Warner Springs and need to hit the
post office tomorrow morning, and then I need to get to Idyllwild to
pick up my airport bag. I plan on staying a night in Idyllwild and
then taking the tram down to Palm Springs to fly out. I'm happy to pay
for gas and time for someone to bring me there.

Is anyone available to make that trip tomorrow (Monday)?

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg at tgustafson.com
http://tgustafson.com/