[pct-l] murky water frequency

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:57:59 CDT 2012

A friend of mine carried a Steripen for a short while on the JMT but it
broke. REI allowed her to return it, as they do. AquaMira or 2 drops of
Clorox per liter is a vastly lighter and cheaper/more effective?
alternative.

But too much talking, not enough hiking.

-Treerings

--
"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -Spike
Milligan