[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows Care Package

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri May 4 19:38:03 CDT 2012

Avocados. Shhh. I won't tell the post office.

Coconut manna? Have you tried it? So many calories, so delicious. I
eat it with a spoon. I make curry with it. Could go nicely in
oatmeal. I've melted chocolate with it and resolidified it, but too
melty for the trail. Could add it to anything that would taste good
with melted coconut in it, sweet or savory.