[pct-l] Advice on Flip Flop and a Ride

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:32:52 CDT 2012

You can get to Newhall/Santa Clarita area using mass transit (metrolink
trains) from both Burbank and LAX airports.  Burbank is much closer.  See
link here<http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Burbank-Bob+Hope+Airport+Metrolink+Station,+Los+Angeles,+CA&daddr=Newhall,+Santa+Clarita,+CA&hl=en&ll=34.280482,-118.418884&spn=0.308648,0.63446&sll=34.336632,-118.366699&sspn=0.308442,0.63446&geocode=FZu9CQIdKhXy-CmzzP_cpZXCgDERlh4vOPubrw%3BFVCrDAIdz1zv-ClTwu-a04bCgDEWKhLe-G0HFA&oq=burbank+bob+&t=h&dirflg=r&ttype=now&noexp=0&noal=0&sort=def&mra=ltm&z=11&start=0>
for
google maps.

The Saufleys will be happy to discuss options for transportation from this
station to Agua Dulce - or you can call the Andersons at Casa De Luna for a
pick up to their location (about 25 trail miles further).

This section doesn't accrue much elevation gain, and would be a great way
to get those feet hardened up.  You'll be in great shape by the Sierras.

Best,

Hand Poet

--
www.guthrienutter.com