[pct-l] DSLR Camera

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 17:59:57 CDT 2012

I hiked with a Nikon D100 in a Lowepro bag attached to my hip-belt that made for easy access. I used a 15 to 135 lens for my standard lens and carried a 70 to 300 zoom. This combination gave me good flexibility. The Nikon D100 has held up well to the rigors of hiking not only the PCT but a grueling litany of Pacific NW backpack trips and hikes. I have just made the upgrade to the Nikon D300 and expect the same result. Yes this is not lightweight but the picture quality is more then worth it.

Hiking Irish.