[pct-l] Swarthout Canyon Water Cache

Johanna Santore kaiserpt at hughes.net
Fri Mar 30 12:48:41 CDT 2012

Bought 32 gallons of water already for this cache, but do not plan on
stocking it for another two weeks, don't want the critters to chew
holes through all the bottles like they did with the ones I left in
here over the winter.  Also will try to keep supplied with some snack
foods.  Have lounge chairs and regular patio chairs I accumulated over
the winter to leave for some rest. I will check on the water at least
every 2 days during the season to replenish.. I will also leave our
phone numbers there in case anyone has a pressing need. Maybe we will
be able to help.

Johanna