[pct-l] alternative to bread?

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 20:23:31 CDT 2012

Dear Gideon,

Dried bread crumbs or croutons keep for a very long time. Since I dumpster dive day old bread from the Essential Bakery in Seattle,  I made my own for free from super healthy whole grain breads with lots of seeds and used them on top of cold soaked dried beans (cooked and dehydrated previously at home) with lots of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dried greens.  They would also go great on mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, soups, or lots of other dishes and do a great job of sopping up lots of olive oil.

Sincerely, Lollygag