[pct-l] Current, non-statistical storm totals

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Mar 20 16:58:21 CDT 2012

Ned,
Mammoth Mountain got 47" for a total of 204" for the season so far which
is about 70% of average or 35% of last year for this time of the year.

JMT Reinhold
----------------------------------
Ned wrote:

Since this past storm series kicked in last week, the Tahoe area
backcountry above 7500 feet has received another 5 feet of snow (and it
looks like we'll get a bit more tonight/tomorrow.
The apparent visual total at the moment is (if you look down next to
tree trunks up in Desolation Wilderness) about 8 feet.
I have no idea what the visual norm is for this time of year, but we
only had about 3 feet the beginning of last week.

How much did Mammoth get? "

Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits